General Conference 04/2020 - Sunday Afternoon Session

I'm always so sad when general conference is over. I never want it to end! As a kid, it took forever to get through one session and as an adult, I'm always catching myself thinking, "That was it? The last session already!?" So much goodness packed in such a short amount of time!!

Also, 8 new temples!?!?! I cannot believe it!!!! So amazing and exciting and of course, my home state (Utah) got another temple added to our list. I keep wondering why we get a new one each time but I have to say.... there are big plans in the making that need these new and smaller temples to be built. Such as closing the Salt Lake Temple... we needed to have newer, updated, and more temples to help with the amount of those that attend that temple while it is closed for four years.

Also, can we just talk about how President Nelson choked up after saying that China was getting another temple!?!?!!!!! I totally started crying when he choked up. The work is moving forward and the Lord knows what he is doing. It is amazing and I'm so excited for China!! Oh and Dubai!?!? Isn't that so cool!? Gosh. I love the temple!!!!



I always love making quote pictures from General Conference highlighting some of my favorite quotes. Please feel free to share or pin on Pinterest! That would make me so happy :) I used the Rhonna Farrer Designs app (with my in-app purchases) to make these graphics as well as a font by Amy Groesbeck that I purchased.







2 comments

  1. i love reading through these. so happy you shared and created them Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you! That is a great compliment to get from you! I love your work :)

      Delete