General Conference 04/2020 - Sunday Morning Session

I could not wait for this session!! After President Nelson made all these comments here and there about the surprises coming, I almost couldn't sleep!! Man, what a magnificent time to be alive!!! I love our prophet and not only his fun side to keep us on the edge of our seats, but being able to bring us back down to respect and reverence when needed. I love our prophet!!

My husband and I just moved to a new city and are still in the middle of unpacking so we didn't have our white handkerchiefs but still being able to participate was so amazing!! And that proclamation!?! So neat and amazing!!!! I love how far the church has come in such a short period of time.



I always love making quote pictures from General Conference highlighting some of my favorite quotes. Please feel free to share or pin on Pinterest! That would make me so happy :) I used the Rhonna Farrer Designs app (with my in-app purchases) to make these graphics as well as a font by Amy Groesbeck that I purchased.







No comments