Work + Wonder General Conference Workbook


I'm so excited to talk to you today about the October 2019 Work and Wonder Co's General Conference workbook!! :) This blog post is getting up late but it's here!!

I have purchased a copy of this workbook every since she first started which I believe was 2018? Anyway, I love them. Love love love them. I love to use them after conference too. I bring them to church with me and take extra notes or to read/write during Sacrament meeting. They're so great!

This seasons edition features an artist that we ALL love!! Caitlin Connolly is absolutely incredible and I feel so stinkin' lucky to have this copy in my hands that feature her artwork.




One thing that I love about Rio and her mission with these workbooks is the feeling I get that I'm needed and wanted. It's easy to get lost in the shuffle of callings and the priesthood (as a woman) so the constant reminder from W+W that I'm part of a marvelous work is really inspiring and encourages me to work hard each day knowing that my Father in Heaven really needs me.


Rio switched up the design of the note pages and now we have a lot more space to take notes of the actual talk instead of having additional note pages at the end of each session. There are some extra note pages at the back of the book but I'm stoked to have more space on the actual talk page! It is beautiful!




You can watch my video review/walkthrough of this workbook here. Please excuse the crappy lighting in the video but I love going through the workbook with you! Hopefully you snagged yours in time this year but I believe she's still taking orders because you can use these after conference!!! I'm so excited that it is this coming weekend and I cannot wait to hear from our leaders.






No comments