General Conference 10/19 - Sunday Morning Session

I love the Sunday sessions of General Conference. There is just something special about Sundays and listening to our Prophet and church leaders speak. Maybe it's because I grew up with my family in one room while watching conference that just makes it feel magical to me!

My husband and I watched together and it was really good. So many talks about joy in the gospel and God's love for us. Even if they sound repetitive, we really need those talks and those reminders!

I made two graphics from Elder Uchtdorf's talk because I just couldn't pick one!!! I made these with an app on my phone called WordSwag! Feel free to save/share these :)











Which of these talks was your favorite?
Did anything stick out to you as an answer to your prayer?

No comments